Investment, Exports, and Output in South Korea: A VAR Approach to Growth Empirics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Enzo, 2009.
"Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 20-36, March.
- Weber, Enzo, 2006. "Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific," MPRA Paper 3715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "Common and Uncommon Sources of Growth in Asia Pacific," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Weber, Enzo, 2011.
"Foreign and domestic growth drivers in Eastern Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 512-522.
- Enzo Weber, 2010. "Foreign and Domestic Growth Drivers in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 286, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Foreign and Domestic Growth Drivers in Eastern Europe," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 444, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Abeer Khandker, 2016.
"Why is the South Korean growth experience different? An analysis of the differences of per capita GDP between South Korea and South Asian countries,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 41-69, February.
- Abeer Khandker, 2016. "Why is the South Korean growth experience different? An analysis of the differences of per capita GDP between South Korea and South Asian countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 41-69, February.
- José Mauricio Gil León & Andrea Yaelt Lemus Vergara, 2012. "Efectos de la apertura comercial sobre la producción manufacturera en Colombia: una aproximación cuantitativa (1975-2007)," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455342 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:5:y:2001:i:3:p:421-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.