Productivity Growth and Its Components in Chinese Agriculture after Reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Benninga, Simon & Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1983. "Optimal hedging in the futures market under price uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 141-145.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1995. "Indirect hedging of exchange rate risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 667-678, October.
- Lence, Sergio H., 1995.
"On the optimal hedge under unbiased futures prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 385-388, March.
- Lence, Sergio H., 1995. "On the Optimal Hedge Under Unbiased Futures Prices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5115, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 1998. "Missing risk sharing markets and the benefits of cross-hedging in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Donald R. Lessard, 1995. "Financial Risk Management For Developing Countries: A Policy Overview," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(3), pages 4-18.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1986. "International trade with forward-futures markets under exchange rate and price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 83-98, February.
- Timothy Besley, 1995. "Nonmarket Institutions for Credit and Risk Sharing in Low-Income Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 115-127, Summer.
- Battermann, Harald L. & Braulke, Michael & Broll, Udo & Schimmelpfennig, Jorg, 2000. "The preferred hedge instrument," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 85-91, January.
- Hakkio, Craig S & Sibert, Anne, 1995. "The Foreign Exchange Risk Premium: Is It Real?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 301-317, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Kang Hua & Birchenall, Javier A., 2013. "Agricultural productivity, structural change, and economic growth in post-reform China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 165-180.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006.
"Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Majiwa, Eucabeth Bosibori Opande & Lee, Boon & Wilson, Clevo, 2015. "Multi-lateral multi-output measurement of productivity: the case of African agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212769, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ma, Shuzhong & Feng, Han, 2013. "Will the decline of efficiency in China's agriculture come to an end? An analysis based on opening and convergence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 179-190.
- Li, Zongzhang & Ma, Yanan, 2015. "Rural Education, Technological Progress and Productivity Growth in China's Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Po-Chi & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun, 2008. "Total factor productivity growth in China's agricultural sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 580-593, December.
- repec:aoj:agafsr:2017:p:37-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang Yu & Xiangfei Xin & J. Alexander Nuetah & Ping Guo, 2011. "Agricultural growth dynamics and decision mechanism in Chinese provinces: 1988-2008," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 150-170, May.
- Alejandro Nin-Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Comparisons of agricultural productivity growth in China and India," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 209-223, June.
- Tong, Haizhi & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Sesmero, Juan P., 2009. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity: 1994-2005," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51784, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:5:y:2001:i:3:p:375-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.