Social Norms and the Time Allocation of Women's Labor in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naudé, Wim & Amorós, José Ernesto & Cristi, Oscar, 2013. ""Romanticizing Penniless Entrepreneurs?" The Relationship between Start-Ups and Human Wellbeing across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2012.
"Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 24(2), pages 153-166.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2012. "Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 24(2), pages 153-166, June.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2011. "Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence," Documents de travail 165, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2012. "Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00711123, HAL.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2011. "Lasting welfare effects of widowhood in a poor country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5734, The World Bank.
- B Kelsey Jack, "undated". "Market Inefficiencies and the Adoption of Agricultural Technologies in Developing Countries," CID Working Papers 50, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Cherrier, Cecile & Ninno, Carlo del & Razmara, Setareh, 2011. "Mali social safety nets," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 89188, The World Bank.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2014.
"On gender and growth: The role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-147.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2010. "On gender and growth : the role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5492, The World Bank.
- Merle Kreibaum & Stephan Klasen, 2015. "Missing Men: Differential Effects of War and Socialism on Female Labour Force Participation in Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 181, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001. "Land institutions and land markets," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331, Elsevier.
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2002. "Labor, Liquidity, Learning, Conformity And Smallholder Technology Adoption: The Case Of Sri In Madagascar," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19680, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012.
"Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis,"
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012. "Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis," Working Papers P45, FERDI.
- Ilahi, Nadeem, 2001. "Children's work and schooling - does gender matter? : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2745, The World Bank.
- Komatsu, Hitomi & Malapit, Hazel Jean L. & Theis, Sophie, 2015. "How does womenâ€™s time in reproductive work and agriculture affect maternal and child nutrition? Evidence from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Ghana, Mozambique, and Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1486, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kevane, Michael & Wydick, Bruce, 2001. "Microenterprise Lending to Female Entrepreneurs: Sacrificing Economic Growth for Poverty Alleviation?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1225-1236, July.
- Lépine, Aurélia & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "The Effect of Women’s Bargaining Power on Child Nutrition in Rural Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 17-30.
- Christine M. Moser & Christopher B. Barrett, 2006.
"The complex dynamics of smallholder technology adoption: the case of SRI in Madagascar,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(3), pages 373-388, November.
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2003. "The Complex Dynamics Of Smallholder Technology Adoption: The Case Of Sri In Madagascar," Working Papers 14735, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nikièma, Béatrice & Haddad, Slim & Potvin, Louise, 2008. "Women Bargaining to Seek Healthcare: Norms, Domestic Practices, and Implications in Rural Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 608-624, April.
- L.Guarcello & B.Henschel & S.Lyon & F.Rosati & C. Valdivia, 2006. "Child Labour in the Latin America and Carribean Region: a Gender Based Analisys," UCW Working Paper 17, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Theriault, Veronique & Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza, 2017. "How Does Gender Affect Sustainable Intensification of Cereal Production in the West African Sahel? Evidence from Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 177-191.
- Sara Stevano & Suneetha Kadiyala & Deborah Johnston & Hazel Malapit & Elizabeth Hull & Sofia Kalamatianou, 2019. "Time-Use Analytics: An Improved Way of Understanding Gendered Agriculture-Nutrition Pathways," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 1-22, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:5:y:2001:i:1:p:119-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.