Illegal Migration, Border Enforcement, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2003.
"The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 141-151, October.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2003. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0301, CEPREMAP.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giovanni Ferri, 2007. "Crisis in the coutries of origen and illegal immigration into europe via Italy," Working Papers 77, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Moy, Hon Man & Yip, Chong K., 2006. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants: A clarification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2469-2475, December.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 2007. "Illegal Immigration in a Heterogeneous Society," Departmental Working Papers _188, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:4:y:2000:i:3:p:258-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.