Aid and Public Sector Behavior in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul, FUENTES, 2003. "Foreign Aid : Where Your Money Could Be ? An Optimal Two-Sector Growth Model Out Lining a Simple Answer," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Modelling the Long Run Determinants of Private Investment in Senegal," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0413, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bazoumana Ouattara, 2006. "Aid, debt and fiscal policies in Senegal," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1105-1122.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Aid Effectiveness and Selectivity: Integrating Multiple Objectives into Aid Allocations," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George Mavrotas, 2009. "Introduction: Development Aid-Theory, Policies, and Performance," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 373-381, August.
- McGillivray, Mark & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2003. "Aid, Debt Burden and Government Fiscal Behaviour: A New Model Applied to C.te d'Ivoire," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ouattara, B., 2006. "Foreign aid and government fiscal behaviour in developing countries: Panel data evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 506-514, May.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008.
"Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Pierre Richard AGÉNOR & Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Karim EL AYNAOUI, "undated". "Roads out of Poverty? Assessing the Link between Aid, Public Investment, Growth and Poverty Reduction," EcoMod2004 330600003, EcoMod.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Does Aid Promote Fiscal Indiscipline? Evidence from Dynamic Panel Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0407, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mohammadou Nourou, 2014. "Foreign Aid And Development: Looking Beyond The Growth Effect," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 99-115, December.
- Fuentes, Raúl, 2005. "Aid, Policies and Growth: A Non-Canonical Alternative for solving This Puzzle," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 14, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hassan, Sherif, 2016. "Seventy Years of Official Development Assistance: Reflections on the Working Age Population," MPRA Paper 74835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark McGillivray, 2009. "Aid, Economic Reform, and Public Sector Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 526-542, August.
- Rabia Butt & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2013. "Foreign Aid and the Fiscal Behaviour of Government of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:96, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:416-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feeny, Simon, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Governance in Melanesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 439-453, March.
- Mavrotas, George, 2003. "The International Finance Facility: The UK HM Treasury-DFID Proposal to Increase External Finance to Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2007. "Niger - Accelerating Growth and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : Diagnosis and the Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7658, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:4:y:2000:i:2:p:156-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.