Informal Credit Markets and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunji, Hiroshi & Miura, Kazuki & Yuan, Yuan, 2009. "Bank competition and monetary policy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 105-115, January.
- M. Faizul Islam, 2010. "Subrata Ghatak and Jose R. Sanchez-Fung. Monetary Economics in Developing Countries (Hampshire: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2007, pp. 320)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1042-1043.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Qin, Duo & Xu, Zhong & Zhang, Xuechun, 2014. "How much informal credit lending responded to monetary policy in China? The case of Wenzhou," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 22-31.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Kumar, Rakesh, 2014. "Monetary policy and informal finance: Is there a pecking order?," MPRA Paper 65243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duo Qin & Zhong Xu & Xue-Chun Zhang, 2013. "How Much Has Private Credit Lending Reacted to Monetary Policy in China? The Case of Wenzhou," Working Papers 178, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:3:y:1999:i:3:p:323-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.