Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Tunisian Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2014.
"Linkages between investment flows and financial development: Causality evidence from selected African countries,"
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 269-299, August.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "Linkages between Investment Flows and Financial Development: Causality Evidence from Selected African Countries," Working Papers 12/029, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Linkages between investment flows and financial development: causality evidence from selected African countries," MPRA Paper 38719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar, Muhsin & NazlIoglu, Saban & AgIr, Hüseyin, 2011.
"Financial development and economic growth nexus in the MENA countries: Bootstrap panel granger causality analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 685-693, January.
- Kar, Muhsin & Nazlıoğlu, Şaban & Ağır, Hüseyin, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth nexus in the MENA countries: Bootstrap panel granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 685-693.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2008. "Financial depth, savings and economic growth in Kenya: A dynamic causal linkage," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 704-713, July.
- Najeeb Muhammad Nasir & Nasir Ali & Imran Khokhar, 2014. "Economic Growth, Financial Depth and Lending Rate Nexus: A Case of Oil Dependant Economy," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 59-68, April.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2009. "Finance-growth-poverty nexus in South Africa: A dynamic causality linkage," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 320-325, March.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2006.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus:Time Series Evidence from Middle Eastern and North African Countries,"
0609, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Bader, Suleiman & Abu-Qarn, Aamer, 2006. "Financial Developent and Economic Growth Nexus: Time Series Evidence from Middle Eastern and North African Countries," MPRA Paper 972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013. "Financial Development, Economics Growth, Income Inequality Nexus: A Case Study of Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(3), pages 24-47, March.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9323-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v2i3p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye, 2009. "The finance-growth nexus in Namibia," MPRA Paper 78418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf Ekrem AKBAS, 2015. "Financial development and economic growth in emerging market: bootstrap panel causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 171-186, Autumn.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:171-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v5i1p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayadi, Rym & Arbak, Emrah & Ben-Naceur, Sami & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2013. "Financial Development, Bank Efficiency and Economic Growth across the Mediterranean," CEPS Papers 7832, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Saša Obradović & Milka Grbić, 2015. "Causality Relationship between Financial Intermediation by Banks and Economic Growth: Evidence from Serbia," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 60-72.
- Michael ADUSEI, 2013. "Exploring the Moderating Effect of Entrepreneurial Activity on the Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa?," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 990-1004, August.
- Ben Jedidia, Khoutem & Boujelbène, Thouraya & Helali, Kamel, 2014. "Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 883-898.
- Peter Lawrence, 2006. "Finance and development: why should causation matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 997-1016.
- Adeniyi, Oluwatosin & Oyinlola, Abimbola & Omisakin, Olusegun & Egwaikhide, Festus O., 2015. "Financial development and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from threshold modelling," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 11-21.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Talat Afza & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013. "Financial Development, Domestic Savings and Poverty Reduction in Pakistan: Using Cointegration and Granger Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(5), pages 59-73, May.
- Michael Adusei, 2013. "Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa: A Panel Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1314-1324, October.
- Akinci, Gönül Yüce & Akinci, Merter & Yilmaz, Ömer, 2014. "Financial Development-Economic Growth Nexus : A Panel Data Analysis Upon Oecd Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(1), pages 33-50, June.
- Bassam AbuAl-Foul & Ismail Genc & Musa Darayseh, "undated". "On the Causal Link between Financial Development and Economic Growth: Case of Jordan," Economics Working Papers 18-04/2014, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:3:y:1999:i:3:p:310-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.