Trade Liberalization in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denise KONAN & Bernard HOEKMAN, "undated".
"Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, EconWPA.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucke, Bernd & Zotti, Jacopo, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 837-854.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cies´lik, Andrzej & Hagemejer, Jan, 2009.
"Assessing the Impact of the EU-sponsored Trade Liberalization in the MENA Countries,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 343-368.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Cieslik, Andrzej, 2009. "Assessing the impact of the EU-sponsored trade liberalization in the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 17721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Babiker, "undated". "Impacts of Public Policy on Poverty in Arab Countries:Review of the CGE Literature," API-Working Paper Series 0403, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999.
"Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2130, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999. "Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010.
"Towards an Explicit Modeling of Trade Facilitation in CGE Models: Evidence from Egypt,"
515, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Elshennawy, Abeer, 2013. "The Euro-Mediterranean free trade agreement and the cost of tariff liberalization in Egypt," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 326-338.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Gonzalo Varela, 2007. "Determinants of Productivity in Morocco - The Role of Trade?," CARIS Working Papers 02, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Van Assche, Ari, 2007.
"Regulation, market structure and service trade liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-923, November.
- Denise Eby Konan & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Regulation, Market Structure and Service Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-18, CIRANO.
- Chatti Rim, 2003. "A CGE Assessment of FTA Between Tunisia and the EU Under Oligopolistic Market Structures," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-30, August.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "Two decades of CGE modelling lessons from models for Egypt," Research Report 99C02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2006.
"Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 142-162, October.
- Konan Denise Eby & MASKUS Keith E., "undated". "Quantifying the Impact of Services Liberalization in a Developing Country," EcoMod2002 330800043, EcoMod.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2003. "Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3193, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995.
"Tentative First Steps: An Assessment of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995. "Tentative first steps : an assessment of the Uruguay Round agreement on services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1455, The World Bank.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 1998. "Deep Integration, Regionalism and Nondiscrimination," Working Papers 199804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Abeer Elshennawy, 2011. "Is There A Triple Dividend Effect from A Tax on Fertilizer Use? A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers 582, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c02 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:1:y:1997:i:3:p:275-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.