Poverty and Governance: The Contest for Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jac C. Heckelman & Stephen Knack, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Market-Liberalizing Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 524-548, August.
- Svensson, Jakob, 2003. "Why conditional aid does not work and what can be done about it?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 381-402, April.
- Mavrotas, George & Villanger, Espen, 2006. "Multilateral Aid Agencies and Strategic Donor Behaviour," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2006/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gil Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2006. "The Politics of Randomness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(2), pages 423-433, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1997.
"Competition for aid and trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 369-385, November.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 94-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Paschalis, 1994. "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," Economics Discussion Papers 10030, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2006. "Contests, NGOs, and Decentralizing Aid," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 285-296, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brück, Tilman & Xu, Guo, 2012.
"Who gives aid to whom and when? Aid accelerations, shocks and policies,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 593-606.
- Tilman Brück & Guo Xu, 2011. "Who Gives Aid to Whom and When?: Aid Accelerations, Shocks and Policies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1133, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück & Guo Xu, 2011. "Who Gives Aid to Whom and When?: Aid Accelerations, Shocks and Policies," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 49, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:13:y:2009:i:s1:p:382-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.