Social Trust, Social Capital and Perceptions of Immigration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Economidou, Claire & Karamanis, Dimitris & Kechrinioti, Alexandra & Xesfingi, Sofia, 2017. "What Shapes Europeans’ Attitudes toward Xeno-philia(/phobia)?," MPRA Paper 76511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ying Liang, 2015. "Correlations Between Health-Related Quality of Life and Interpersonal Trust: Comparisons Between Two Generations of Chinese Rural-to-Urban Migrants," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 677-700, September.
- Tufan Ekici & Deniz Yucel, 2015. "What Determines Religious and Racial Prejudice in Europe? The Effects of Religiosity and Trust," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 105-133, May.
- Markaki, Yvonni, 2012. "Sources of anti-immigration attitudes in the United Kingdom: the impact of population, labour market and skills context," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yvonni Markaki & Simonetta Longhi, 2012.
"What Determines Attitudes to Immigration in European Countries? An Analysis at the Regional Level,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1233, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Markaki, Yvonni & Longhi, Simonetta, 2012. "What determines attitudes to immigration in European countries? An analysis at the regional level," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yvonni Markaki & Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "What Determines Attitudes to Immigration in European Countries? An Analysis at the Regional Level," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012032, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1639-:d:112120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:57:y:2009:i::p:337-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.