Resources, Group Conflict and Symbols: Explaining Anti-Immigration Hostility in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Margalit, Yotam & Nakata, Hiroyuki, 2016.
"Countering Public Opposition to Immigration: The Impact of Information Campaigns,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Margalit, Yotam & Nakata, Hiroyuki, 2016. "Countering Public Opposition to Immigration: The Impact of Information Campaigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni FACCHINI & Yotam MARGALIT & NAKATA Hiroyuki, 2017. "Countering Public Opposition to Immigration: The impact of information campaigns," Discussion papers 17094, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:pra:mprapa:47899 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig Johnson & Sunil Rodger, 2015. "Did Perception of the Economy Affect Attitudes to Immigration at the 2010 British General Election?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1214-1225, November.
- Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2013.
"Préjugés et fausses idées sur l’immigration et les immigrés, vecteurs de discrimination en matière d’accès à l’emploi
[false ideas about immigrants and immigration and discrimination in labor marke," MPRA Paper 47989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Savelkoul & Peer Scheepers & William Veld & Louk Hagendoorn, 2012. "Comparing levels of anti-Muslim attitudes across Western countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1617-1624, August.
- John E. Jackson & Bogdan W. Mach & Jennifer L. Miller-Gonzalez, 2016. "Attitudes about EU expansion and zero-sum thinking," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 481-505, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:55:y:2007:i::p:709-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.