Networked Governance or Just Networks? Local Governance of the Knowledge Economy in Limerick (Ireland) and Karlskrona (Sweden)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenni Airaksinen & Helena Härkönen & Arto Haveri, 2014. "Perceptions of Legitimacy in Nordic Regional Development Networks," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 457-476, December.
- Never, Babette, 2011.
"Who Drives Change? Comparing the Evolution of Domestic Climate Governance in India and South Africa,"
GIGA Working Papers
174, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Babette Never, 2011. "Who Drives Change? Comparing the Evolution of Domestic Climate Governance in India and South Africa," Working Papers id:4521, eSocialSciences.
- Babette Never, 2011. "Who Drives Change? Comparing the Evolution of Domestic Climate Governance in India and South Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 174, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Peter Newman, 2007. "Strategic Spatial Planning: Collective Action and Moments of Opportunity," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 1371-1383, August.
- Helena Tolkki & Arto Haveri & Jenni Airaksinen & Emilia Valkonen, 2011. "Governance in Regional Development—Between Regulation and Self-regulation," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 313-333, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:55:y:2007:i::p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.