Interest Group Strategies: Navigating Between Privileged Access and Strategies of Pressure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas P. Lyon, 2016.
"Merchants of Doubt: Corporate Political Influence when Expert Credibility is Uncertain,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6165, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas P. Lyon, 2016. "Merchants of Doubt: Corporate Political Influence when Expert Credibility is Uncertain," Working Papers 2016.28, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Patrycja Rozbicka & Florian Spohr, 2016. "Interest groups in multiple streams: specifying their involvement in the framework," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Keller, Eileen, 2015. "Forging a new Mittelstand compromise : lobbying strategies and business influence after the financial crisis," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/19, European University Institute.
- Glatz, Annika, 2013. "Interest Groups in International Intellectual Property Negotiations," Papers 928, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:53:y:2005:i::p:694-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.