Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihály Fazekas, 2012. "School Funding Formulas: Review of Main Characteristics and Impacts," OECD Education Working Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Fabian Muniesa & Dominique Linhardt, 2009.
"At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state,"
- Fabian Muniesa & Dominique Linhardt, 2009. "At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state," CSI Working Papers Series 015, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery, 2015. "Inconsistent Depreciation Practice and Public Policymaking: Local Government Reform in New South Wales," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(1), pages 28-37, March.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:6:p:550-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jane Broadbent & James Guthrie, 2008. "Public sector to public services: 20 years of “contextual” accounting research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 129-169, February.
- Robbins Geraldine & Turley Gerard & McNena Stephen, 2016. "Benchmarking the financial performance of local councils in Ireland," Administration, De Gruyter Open, vol. 64(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Sonia Adam-Ledunois & Romuald Mansuy & Sébastien Damart, 2016. "An innovative tool for territorial shared diagnosis on poverty and social inclusion: a support for cooperation?," Post-Print hal-01418698, HAL.
- Sonia Adam-Ledunois & Romuald Mansuy & Sébastien Damart, 2016. "An innovative tool for territorial shared diagnosis on poverty and social inclusion: a support for cooperation?," Post-Print hal-01445696, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pmomgt:v:27:y:2007:i:2:p:95-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cipfaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.