How Do Performance Indicators Add Up? An Examination of Composite Indicators in Public Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rowena Jacobs & Maria Goddard, 2007. "How Do Performance Indicators Add Up? An Examination of Composite Indicators in Public Services," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 103-110, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2012.
"The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems,"
Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 33,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2006. "The Use of Performance Measures in Health Care Systems," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 31, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aki J��skel�inen & Harri Laihonen, 2014. "A strategy framework for performance measurement in the public sector," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 355-362, September.
- Rebekah Schulz & Andrew Sense & Matthew Pepper, 0. "Combining Participative Action Research with an Adapted House of Quality Framework for the Stakeholder Development of Performance Indicators in Local Government," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Masci, Chiara & De Witte, Kristof & Agasisti, Tommaso, 2018. "The influence of school size, principal characteristics and school management practices on educational performance: An efficiency analysis of Italian students attending middle schools," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-69.
- José Luis Zafra-Gómez & Antonio Manuel López-Hernández & Agustin Hernández-Bastida, 2009. "Developing an alert system for local governments in financial crisis," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 175-181, May.
- Juliette Malley & José‐Luis Fernández, 2010. "Measuring Quality In Social Care Services: Theory And Practice," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(4), pages 559-582, December.
- Gwyn Bevan & Richard Hamblin, 2009. "Hitting and missing targets by ambulance services for emergency calls: effects of different systems of performance measurement within the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(1), pages 161-190, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pmomgt:v:27:y:2007:i:2:p:103-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cipfaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.