Regional Wages and the Need for a Better Area Cost Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005. "Regional Wages and the Need for a Better Area Cost Adjustment," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 86-88, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Burgess & Denise Gossage & Carol Propper, 2003.
"Explaining differences in hospital performance: Does the answer lie in the labour market?,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/091, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Burgess, Simon & Gossage, Denise & Propper, Carol, 2003. "Explaining Differences in Hospital Performance: Does the Answer Lie in the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1122-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eich, Frank, 2009. "Evaluating public and private sector pensions: The importance of sectoral pay differentials," EconStor Preprints 54561, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Cinzia Rienzo, 2017.
"Real wages, wage inequality and the regional cost-of-living in the UK,"
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1309-1335, June.
- Cinzia, Rienzo, 2010. "Real Wages, Wage Inequality and the Regional Cost-of-living in the UK," MPRA Paper 36390, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pmomgt:v:25:y:2005:i:2:p:86-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cipfaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.