Fostering Innovation in Public Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:indinn:v:25:y:2018:i:6:p:551-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1140318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:900-910 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Richard & Griffith, Garry & Madzivhandila, Tshilidzi & Mulholland, Cynthia & Nengovhela, Nkhanedzeni & Timms, Janice, 2012. "Learning by Writing: Applying Continuous Improvement and Innovation Principles to Project Management by Formal Documentation and Publication," Papers 234293, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Faiz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Marja Toivonen & Paul Windrum, 2018.
"Understanding social innovation in services industries,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 551-569, July.
- Faïz Gallouj & Luis Rubalcaba & Marja Toivonen & Paul Windrum, 2017. "Understanding social innovation in services industries," Post-Print halshs-01672451, HAL.
- Razul Ikmal Ramli & Norihan A.Hassan & Aini Suzana Arifin & Adibah Najihah Jasmi, 2017. "Factors Influencing Public Sector Innovation Performance in Malaysia: Structural Equation Modelling Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 629-645, February.
- Soyoung Park & Yinglee Tseng & Sungchan Kim, 2016. "The Impact of Innovation on Job Satisfaction: Evidence from U.S. Federal Agencies," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(1), pages 274-286, January.
- Gomez, Rebecca J. & Travis, Dnika J. & Ayers-Lopez, Susan & Schwab, A. James, 2010. "In search of innovation: A national qualitative analysis of child welfare recruitment and retention efforts," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 664-671, May.
- Marta ORVISKÁ & Juraj Nemec, 2015. "Public Sector Innovation Support by European States: Its Characteristics and Impact on Firms," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1).
- Szkuta, Katarzyna & Pizzicannella, Roberto & Osimo, David, 2014. "Collaborative approaches to public sector innovation: A scoping study," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 558-567.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pmomgt:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:51-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cipfaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.