Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Colin Kirkpatrick & David Parker & Yin-Fang Zhang, 2004. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing and Transition Economies: A Survey of Current Practice," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 291-296, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silberberger, Magdalene & Königer, Jens, 2016.
"Regulation, trade and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 308-322.
- Koeniger, Jens & Silberberger, Magdalena, 2015. "Regulation, trade and economic growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 255, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Cambodia Services Trade : Performance and Regulatory Framework Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20759, The World Bank.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2012. "Economic Governance: Improving the Economic and Regulatory Environment for Supporting Private Sector Activity," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David & Zhang, Yin-Fang, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Does Regulation Make a Difference?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30703, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Theesfeld, Insa & Schleyer, Christian & Callois, Jean-Marc & Aznar, Olivier, 2008. "Ex-ante Policy Assessment from an Institutional Perspective. A Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment (PICA)," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6112, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Udechukwu Ojiako & Tinashe Manungo & Max Chipulu & Johnnie Johnson, 2013. "The Impact of Regulation on Risk Perception: Evidence from the Zimbabwean Banking Industry," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 276-288, September.
- Backlund, Ann-Katrin & Adamowicz, Mieczyslaw & Jozefecka, Magdalena & Macombe, Catherine & Zemek, F., 2007. "An Institutional Analysis of European Systems for Impact Assessment," Reports 57471, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2004. "Regulation and the Privatisation of Water Services in Developing Countries: Assessing the Impact of the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30600, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Theesfeld, Insa & Schleyer, Christian & Callois, Jean-Marc & Aznar, Olivier, 2008. "Ex-ante Policy Assessment of Agricultural, Environmental, and Rural Policies from an Institutional Perspective: The Procedure for Institutional Compatibility Assessment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Knight-John, Malathy, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: A Tool for Improved Regulatory Governance in Sri Lanka?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30626, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pmomgt:v:24:y:2004:i:5:p:291-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cipfaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.