Foreign Direct Investment In China: How Big Are The Roles Of Culture And Geography?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald B. Davies & Delia Ionascu & Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2008.
"Estimating the Impact of Time-Invariant Variables on FDI with Fixed Effects,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(3), pages 381-407, October.
- Ronald B. Davies & Delia Ionascu & Helga KristjÃ¡nsdÃ³ttir, 2007. "Estimating the Impact of Time-Invariant Variables on FDI with Fixed Effects," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2007.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Ionascu, Delia & Kristjánsdóttir, Helga, 2007. "Estimating the Impact of Time-Invariant Variables on FDI with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 02-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ronald B. Davies & Delia Ionascu & Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2007. "Estimating the Impact of Time-Invariant Variables on FDI with Fixed Effects," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp228, IIIS.
- Yuqing Xing, 2008. "FDI in China: Facts and Impacts on China and the World Economy," Working Papers EMS_2008_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi-Hui Chiang & Yiming Li & Chih-Young Hung, 2007. "A Dynamic Growth Model for Flows of Foreign Direct Investment," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:10:y:2005:i:2:p:153-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.