The impact of asymmetric regulation on surplus and welfare: the case of gas release programmes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stern, J. & Turvey, R., 2003. "Auctions of capacity in network industries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Compte, Olivier & Jenny, Frederic & Rey, Patrick, 2002. "Capacity constraints, mergers and collusion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Cédric Clastres & Laurent David, 2008. "A surplus and welfare analysis of asymmetric regulation," Post-Print halshs-00315394, HAL.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1998. "The incentive for non-price discrimination by an input monopolist," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 271-284, May.
- Yarrow, G., 2003. "Capacity auctions in the UK energy sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-20, March.
- Richard Green, 2007. "EU Regulation and Competition Policy among the Energy Utilities," Discussion Papers 08-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges, 2001. "Equilibria in an asymmetric duopoly facing a security constraint," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 457-475, July.
- Helm, D., 2003. "Auctions and Energy Networks1," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 21-25, March.
- Perrucci, Antonio & Cimatoribus, Michela, 1997. "Competition, convergence and asymmetry in telecommunications regulation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-512, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho & Joana Resende & Paula Sarmento & Isabel Soares, 2016. "Welfare effects of unbundling under different regulatory regimes in natural gas markets," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(2), pages 99-127, August.
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010.
"Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets,"
TSE Working Papers
10-203, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," IDEI Working Papers 647, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan-Daniel, 2012. "Gas release and transport capacity investment as instruments to foster competition in gas markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1251-1258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:opecrv:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.