The Measurement of Low Pay in the UK Labour Force Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark B. Stewart & Joanna K. Swaffield, 2008.
"The Other Margin: Do Minimum Wages Cause Working Hours Adjustments for Low-Wage Workers?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 148-167, February.
- Stewart, Mark B. & Swaffield, Joanna K., 2006. "The other margin : do minimum wages cause working hours adjustments for low-wage workers?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 746, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jack Britton & Neil Shephard & Anna Vignoles, 2015. "Comparing sample survey measures of English earnings of graduates with administrative data during the Great Recession," IFS Working Papers W15/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Reamonn Lydon & Ian Walker, 2005. "Welfare to work, wages and wage growth," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 26(3), pages 335-370, September.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Richard J. Smith, 2013. "Discrete Choice Non-Response," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 343-364.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Chrysa Leventi & Brian Nolan & Holly Sutherland & Iva Tasseva, 2017.
"Reducing poverty and inequality through tax-benefit reform and the minimum wage: the UK as a case-study,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(4), pages 303-323, December.
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Leventi, Chrysa & Nolan, Brian & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2017. "Reducing poverty and inequality through tax-benefit reform and the minimum wage: the UK as a case-study," EUROMOD Working Papers EM13/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Joanna K. Swaffield, 2014. "Minimum Wage Hikes And The Wage Growth Of Low-Wage Workers," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 384-405, October.
- Denis Heng Yan Leung & Ken Yamada & Biao Zhang, 2015. "Enriching Surveys with Supplementary Data and its Application to Studying Wage Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 155-179, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:64:y:2002:i:s1:p:653-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.