An I(2) Cointegration Analysis of Price and Quantity Formation in Danish Manufactured Exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2007.
"Spurious Regression and Trending Variables,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(3), pages 439-444, June.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2006. "Spurious Regression and Trending Variables," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EM200701, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Jan 2007.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2007. "Spurious Regression and Trending Variables," MPRA Paper 58775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2010. "Spurious Long-Horizon Regression in Econometrics," Working Papers 2010-06, Banco de México.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2006. "Spurious Regression and Econometric Trends," Working Papers 2006-05, Banco de México.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Noriega, Antonio E., 2015. "Long-run monetary neutrality under stochastic and deterministic trends," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 372-382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:64:y:2002:i:5:p:449-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.