Innovational Outlier Unit Root Tests with an Endogenously Determined Break in Level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kojo Menyah & Yemane Wolde-Rufael, 2012. "Wagner'S Law Revisited: A Note From South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(2), pages 200-208, June.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2013.
"Minimum LM unit root test with one structural break,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2483-2492.
- Junsoo Lee & Mark C. Strazicich, 2004. "Minimum LM Unit Root Test with One Structural Break," Working Papers 04-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Lee-Strazicich unit root tests with one or more structural breaks," Statistical Software Components RTS00112, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-I-Silvestre & María Dolores Gadea, 2016. "Bounds, Breaks and Unit Root Tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 165-181, March.
- Seong Yeon Chang & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Fractional Unit Root Tests Allowing for a Structural Change in Trend under Both the Null and Alternative Hypotheses," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier, 2012.
"Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series: A reappraisal,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 167-180.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2012. "Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series: A reappraisal," Post-Print hal-00956937, HAL.
- Popp, Stephan, 2007. "Identification of the true break date in innovational outlier unit root tests," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 152, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Sam Astill & David I. Harvey & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "A bootstrap test for additive outliers in non-stationary time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 454-465, July.
- Popp, Stephan, 2007. "Modified seasonal unit root test with seasonal level shifts at unknown time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 111-117, November.
- Mendez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Seasonal Unit Roots and Structural Breaks in agricultural time series: Monthly exports and domestic supply in Argentina," MPRA Paper 63831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Luis C. Nunes, 2004. "LM-Type tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in Trend," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 190, Econometric Society.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Newbold, Paul, 2002. "Seasonal unit root tests with seasonal mean shifts," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 295-302, July.
- Michael Princ, 2016. "Structural Distress Index: Structural Break Analysis of the Czech and Polish Stock Markets," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 125-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:63:y:2001:i:5:p:559-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.