Does Measurement Error Bias Fixed-Effects Estimates of the Union Wage Effect?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koevoets, Wim, 2007. "Union wage premiums in Great Britain: Coverage or membership?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Disney, Richard F & Gosling, Amanda, 2003. "A New Method for Estimating Public Sector Pay Premia: Evidence from Britain in the 1990's," CEPR Discussion Papers 3787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios, 2008.
"Estimating union wage effects in Great Britain during 1991-2003,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we082214, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2008. "Estimating Union Wage Effects in Great Britain During 1991-2003," Discussion Papers 08/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Manquilef-Bächler, Alejandra A. & Arulampalam, Wiji & Smith, Jennifer C., 2009. "Differences in Decline: Quantile Regression Analysis of Union Wage Differentials in the United Kingdom, 1991-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 4138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lixin Cai & C. Jeffrey Waddoups, 2011.
"Union Wage Effects in Australia: Evidence from Panel Data,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 279-305, July.
- Lixin Cai & C. Jeffrey Waddoups, 2008. "Union Wage Effects in Australia: Evidence from Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 585, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lixin Cai & C. Jeffrey Waddoups, 2009. "Union Wage Effects in Australia: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0914, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier Braña & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo, 2016.
"An analysis of the cost of disability across Europe using the standard of living approach,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306, August.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier BRAÑA & Rafael MUÑOZ DE BUSTILLO, 2015. "An Analysis of the Cost of Disability across Europe using the Standard of Living Approach," Economics working papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Julian P. Cristia & Alejo Czerwonko & Pablo Garofalo, 2010.
"Does ICT Increase Years of Education?: Evidence from Peru,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3010, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Julian Cristia & Alejo Czerwonko & Pablo Garofalo, 2010. "Does ICT Increase Years of Education? Evidence from Peru," OVE Working Papers 0110, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- C Green & J S Heywood, 2010. "Unions, Dissatisfied Workers and Sorting," Working Papers 615292, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- A Charlwood & K Hansen & David Metcalf, 2000. "Unions and the Sword of Justice: Unions and Pay Systems, Pay Inequality, Pay Discrimination and Low Pay," CEP Discussion Papers dp0452, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- C. Jeffrey Waddoups, 2014. "Union Membership and Job-Related Training: Incidence, Transferability, and Efficacy," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 753-778, December.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2007.
"Determinants of Trade Union Membership in Great Britain During 1991-2003,"
07/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios, 2008. "Determinants of trade union membership in Great Britain during 1991-2003," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082315, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Blanden, Jo & Buscha, Franz & Sturgis, Patrick & Urwin, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the earnings returns to lifelong learning in the UK," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 501-514.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:63:y:2001:i:4:p:437-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.