Distortionary Taxation and Labour Market Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011.
"Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité : à qui profite le double dividende ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00601768, HAL.
- G. Everaert & L. Pozzi & -, 2010.
"The Stickiness of Aggregate Consumption Growth in OECD Countries: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
10/654, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2010. "The Stickiness of Aggregate Consumption Growth in OECD Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-049/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Oct 2011.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2015. "La fiscalité environnementale en France peut-elle devenir réellement écologique ?. État des lieux et conditions d’acceptabilité," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 129-165.
- José E. Boscá & José R. García & David Tagüas, 2005. "Effective Tax rates and Fiscal Convergence in the OECD: 1965-2001," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 119-141, September.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2009.
"Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare: Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations,"
CEPII research center, issue 120, pages 91-108.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2010. "Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare : Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519529, HAL.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2010.
"'Klin'-ing up: Effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 556-566, June.
- Leszek Morawski & Michal Myck, 2008. "'Klin'-ing up: effects of Polish tax reforms on those in and on those out," IFS Working Papers W08/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2006. "Tax cuts and employment: Evidence from Finnish linked employer-employee data," Discussion Papers 1041, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emilie Jašová & Božena Kadeřábková & Klára Čermáková & Pavel Procházka, 2016.
"Působení institucionálních faktorů na strukturální a cyklickou nezaměstnanost v zemích Visegrádské skupiny
[Influence of Institutional Factors on Structural and Cyclical Unemployment in the Countri," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 34-50.
- Moriconi, Simone & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 939-949, August.
- MORICONI, Simone & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 2006069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marek Gora & Artur Radziwill & Agnieszka Sowa & Mateusz Walewski, 2006. "Tax Wedge and Skills: Case of Poland in International Perspective," CASE Network Reports 0064, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2004.
"Public goods, merit goods, and the relation between private and government consumption,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1367-1398, December.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2002. "Public Goods, Merit Goods, and the Relation Between Private and Government Consumption," CEPR Discussion Papers 3617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Tax Regimes: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 97, Bank of Greece.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & BjÃ¸rn Volkerink, 2003. "How to Measure the Tax Burden on Labour at the Macro-Level?," CESifo Working Paper Series 963, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:63:y:2001:i:2:p:173-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.