The Probability That a Smoker Does Not Purchase Tobacco: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1992. "Vacancies and recruitment of new employees," Other publications TiSEM 9acc708a-0885-46a2-aef5-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1994.
"Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 417-434.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 3387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, O.J. & Diamond, P., 1990. "Ranking, Unemployment Duration, And Wages," Working papers 546, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gregory, M. & Jukes, R., 1997. "The Effects of Unemployment on Subsequent Earnings: A Study of British Men 1984-94," Papers 21, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366, June.
- Barron, John M & Bishop, John, 1985. "Extensive Search, Intensive Search, and Hiring Costs: New Evidence on Employer Hiring Activity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 363-382, July.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, June.
- Paul Gregg & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997. "Random or Non-Random matching? Implications for the use of the UV 234 curve as a measure of matching effectiveness," CEP Discussion Papers dp0348, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Beaumont, P B, 1978. "The Duration of Registered Vacancies: An Exploratory Exercise," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, February.
- Paul Gregg & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1996. "Mind the Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp0303, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- van Ours, J. C. & Ridder, G., 1995.
"Job matching and job competition: Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1717-1731, December.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition : Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," Other publications TiSEM 2b08ab23-16f0-4f9a-9bdd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nber, 1966. "The Measurement and Interpretation of Job Vacancies," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number unkn66-2, January.
- van Ours, J C & Ridder, G, 1993. "Vacancy Durations: Search or Selection?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 187-198, May.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1992. "Vacancies and the Recruitment of New Employees," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 138-155, April.
- Harry J. Holzer & Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Job Queues and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 739-768.
- Holzer, Harry J, 1994.
"Job Vacancy Rates in the Firm: An Empirical Analysis,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(241), pages 17-36, February.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1990. "Job Vacancy Rates in the Firm: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barron, John M & Bishop, John & Dunkelberg, William C, 1985. "Employer Search: The Interviewing and Hiring of New Employees," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1998. "Marketplaces and Matching," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 239-254, February.
- Roper, Stephen, 1988. "Recruitment Methods and Vacancy Duration," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 51-64, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew M. Jones & José M. Labeaga, 2003. "Individual heterogeneity and censoring in panel data estimates of tobacco expenditure," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 157-177.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2001.
"Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data,"
312, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2002. "Prevalence and substitution effects in tobacco consumption: A discrete choice analysis of panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Jaume García-Villar & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2015. "Who is afraid of smoking bans? An evaluation of the effects of the Spanish clean air law on expenditure at hospitality venues," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(8), pages 813-834, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:62:y:2000:i:5:p:647-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.