Bootstrap and Asymptotic Tests of Long-Run Relationships in Cointegrated Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurita, Takamitsu, 2010. "Effects of a signal-to-noise ratio on finite sample inference for cointegrating vectors," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(10), pages 2033-2039.
- Gunnar BÃ¥rdsen & Luca Fanelli, 2015. "Frequentist Evaluation of Small DSGE Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 307-322, July.
- Eriksson , Åsa, 2004. "Testing Structural Hypotheses on Cointegration Vectors: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 2004:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Canepa & Raymond O'Brien, 2000. "The Size and Power of Bootstrap Tests for Linear Restrictions in Misspecified Cointegrating Relationships," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1807, Econometric Society.
- Alain W. HECQ, 2005. "Common Trends and Common Cycles in Latin America: A 2-step vs an Iterative Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- Papaikonomou, Dimitrios & Pires, Jacinta, 2006.
"Are US output expectations unbiased? A cointegrated VAR analysis in real time,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 440-446, September.
- Dimitrios Papaikonomou & Jacinta Pires, 2005. "Are US Output Expectations Unbiased? A Cointegrated VAR Analysis in Real Time," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 59, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Aka, F.B. & Decaluwé, B., 1999.
"Causality and Comovement between Tax Rate and Budget Deficits: Further Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Cahiers de recherche
9911, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Aka, F.B. & Decaluwe, B., 1999. "Causality and Comovement Between Tax Rate and Budget Deficits: Further Evidence from Developing Countries," Papers 9911, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:112-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omtzigt Pieter & Fachin Stefano, 2002. "Bootstrapping and Bartlett corrections in the cointegrated VAR model," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0212, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sanidas, Elias & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2006. "The Consequences of Trade Liberalisation on the Australian Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry," Economics Working Papers wp06-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Canepa, Alessandra, 2006. "Small sample corrections for linear restrictions on cointegrating vectors: A Monte Carlo comparison," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 330-336, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:62:y:2000:i:4:p:543-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.