Semi-nonparametric Estimation of an Equilibrium Search Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Koning, Pierre & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Ridder, Geert, 1998. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of an equilibrium search model," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pierre Konig & Gerard J van der Berg & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation of an Equilibrium Search Model," Economics Working Paper Archive 424, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2010.
"The effect of search frictions on wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 875-885, December.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2002. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C1-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2006. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gérard J, Van den Berg & Aico Van Vuuren, 2003. "The effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Working Papers 2003-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The effect of search frictions on wages," Working Paper Series 2003:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:62:y:2000:i:3:p:327-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.