A Method to Calculate the Jackknife Variance Estimator for the Gini Coefficient
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9348-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Dongliang & Zhao, Yichuan & Gilmore, Dirk W., 2016. "Jackknife empirical likelihood confidence interval for the Gini index," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 289-295.
- Schröder, Carsten & Golan, Yolanda & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2014.
"Inequality and the time structure of earnings: Evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 349-409.
- Carsten Schröder & Yolanda Golan & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2014. "Inequality and the time structure of earnings: evidence from Germany," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 393-409, September.
- Xiaofeng Lv & Gupeng Zhang & Xinkuo Xu & Qinghai Li, 0. "Bootstrap-calibrated empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the difference between two Gini indexes," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Lucio Barabesi & Giancarlo Diana & Pier Perri, 2015. "Gini index estimation in randomized response surveys," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Data Issues and Databases Used in Analysis of Growth, Poverty and Economic Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith A. Clarke & Ahmed A. Hoque, 2014. "On Variance Estimation for a Gini Coefficient Estimator Obtained from Complex Survey Data," Econometrics Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E. A. Giles, 2004.
"Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 425-433, July.
- David E. A. Giles, 2002. "Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0202, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Qin, Yongsong & Rao, J.N.K. & Wu, Changbao, 2010. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the Gini measure of income inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1429-1435, November.
- Jordi Arcarons & Samuel Calonge, 2015. "Inference tests for tax progressivity and income redistribution: the Suits approach," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Maria Denisa VASILESCU & Larisa STANILA & Amalia CRISTESCU, 2014. "The evolution of earnings inequality in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 88-99, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:119-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.