Testing the Stability of a Production Function with Urbanization as a Shift Factor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valérie Mignon & Christophe Hurlin, 2007.
"Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de panel,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 241-265.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2007. "Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de Panel," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 241-265.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2006. "Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de panel," Working Papers halshs-00070887, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2007. "Une Synthèse des Tests de Cointégration sur Données de Panel," Post-Print halshs-00270210, HAL.
- Christophe HURLIN & V. MIGNON, 2006. "Une synthèse des tests de co-intégration sur données de panel," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1724, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Roberto Basile & Sergio Destefanis & Mauro Costantini, 2005.
"Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels - Estimating regional production functions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Basile & Mauro Costantini & Sergio Destefanis, 2005. "Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels. Estimating regional production functions," CELPE Discussion Papers 94, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Roberto Basile & Mauro Costantini & Sergio Destefanis, 2005. "Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels. Estimating regional production functions," ISAE Working Papers 53, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Dinda, Soumyananda & Coondoo, Dipankor, 2006.
"Income and emission: A panel data-based cointegration analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 167-181, May.
- Dinda, Soumyananda & Coondoo, Dipankor, 2001. "Income and Emission: A Panel Data based Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 50591, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2003.
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2013.
"Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis,"
Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 491-516, September.
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis," Post-Print halshs-00718320, HAL.
- Costantini, Mauro & Destefanis, Sergio, 2009. "Cointegration analysis for cross-sectionally dependent panels: The case of regional production functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 320-327, March.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2006. "Political Effects on the Allocation of Public Expenditures: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kirsi Mukkala, 2004. "Agglomeration economies in the finnish manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2419-2427.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2006.
"Testing for inflation convergence between the Euro Zone and its CEE partners,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 235-240.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2005. "Testing for inflation convergence between the Euro Zone and its CEE partners," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp768, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brantley Liddle & George Messinis, 2015.
"Which comes first - urbanization or economic growth? Evidence from heterogeneous panel causality tests,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 349-355, March.
- Liddle, Brantley & Messinis, George, 2013. "Which comes first—urbanization or economic growth? Evidence from heterogeneous panel causality tests," MPRA Paper 53983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussein, Khaled A. & de Mello, Luiz Jr., 2001. "Is foreign debt portfolio management efficient in emerging economies?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 317-335, October.
- Guanghua Wan & Ming Lu & Zhao Chen, 2007.
"Globalization And Regional Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence From Within China,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2006. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Empirical evidence from within China," WIDER Working Paper Series 139, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brantley Liddle, 2013. "The Energy, Economic Growth, Urbanization Nexus Across Development: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Estimates Robust to Cross-Sectional Dependence," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Aslan Alper & Gozbasi Onur, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for sub-elements of the carbon emissions in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(2), pages 1327-1340, June.
- Kirsi Mukkala, 2003. "Agglomeration economies in the Finnish manufacturing sector," ERSA conference papers ersa03p361, European Regional Science Association.
- John Ashworth & Benny Geys & Bruno Heyndels, 2005. "Government Weakness and Local Public Debt Development in Flemish Municipalities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 395-422, August.
- Khaled Hussein, 2001. "Is Foreign Debt Portfolio Management Efficient in Emerging Economies?," IMF Working Papers 01/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Breitung, Jörg & Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem, 2005.
"Unit roots and cointegration in panels,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,42, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Breitung, J. & Pesaran, M.H., 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0535, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joerg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," IEPR Working Papers 05.32, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao, 2000. "Nonstationary Panels, Cointegration in Panels and Dynamic Panels: A Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 16, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Hannan Mia, Md. Abdul & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014.
"Regional differences in the dynamic linkage between CO2 emissions, sectoral output and economic growth,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohag & Md. Abdul Hannan Mia & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-141, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nicholas Apergis & Ioannis Filippidis & Claire Economidou, 2007. "Financial Deepening and Economic Growth Linkages: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 179-198, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:61:y:1999:i:0:p:671-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.