The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on US Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:143-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008.
"The effect of exchange rate risk on U.S. foreign direct investment: An empirical analysis,"
10713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008. "The effect of exchange rate risk on US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sylvia Gottschalk & Stephen Hall, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and exchange rate uncertainty in South-East Asia," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 349-359.
- Nigel Pain & Desirée Van Welsum, 2003. "Untying The Gordian Knot: The Multiple Links Between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 823-846, December.
- Duong, Nguyen Minh Huy, 2015. "An Investigation of the Determinants of US FDI in Developed Countries, 1982-2010," MPRA Paper 66518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray Barrell & Sylvia Gottschalk & Dawn Holland & Ehsan Khoman & Iana Liadze & Olga Pomerantz, 2008. "The impact of EMU on growth and employment," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 318, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Silvia Dal Bianco & Nguyen Cong To Loan, 2017. "FDI Inflows, Price and Exchange Rate Volatility: New Empirical Evidence from Latin America," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Role of Country-of-Origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-Reform India,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 88-109.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2011. "The role of country-of-origin characteristics for foreign direct investment and technical cooperation in post-reform India," Kiel Working Papers 1708, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & K. Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," KOF Working papers 11-283, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "The Role of Country-of-origin Characteristics for Foreign Direct Investment and Technical Cooperation in Post-reform India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 81, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0405-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Schmidt & Udo Broll, 2009. "Real exchange-rate uncertainty and US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 513-530, October.
- Demir, Firat, 2013.
"Growth under exchange rate volatility: Does access to foreign or domestic equity markets matter?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 74-88.
- Demir, Firat, 2011. "Growth under Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Access to Foreign or Domestic Equity Markets Matter?," MPRA Paper 37398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:380-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.