Multiple Banking Relationships: Evidence from the Italian Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Presbitero, Andrea F. & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2011.
"Competition and relationship lending: Friends or foes?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 387-413, July.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Competition and Relationship Lending: Friends or Foes?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 13, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Competition and Relationship Lending: Friends or Foes?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3103, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krzysztof Gajewski & Małgorzata Pawłowska & Wojciech Rogowski, 2013. "Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce. Wyniki empiryczne na podstawie danych panelowych," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 30, pages 89-105.
- Djedidi-Kooli, Salima, 2009. "L’accès au financement des PME en France : quel rôle joué par la structure du système bancaire ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8354 edited by Etner, François.
- Masayo Shikimi, 2013.
"Do firms benefit from multiple banking relationships? Evidence from small and medium- sized firms in Japan,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 127-157, March.
- Masayo Shikimi (Tomiyama), 2005. "Do Firms Benefit from Multiple Banking Relationships?: Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-70, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Financial and economic determinants of firm default,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 373-406, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:8:y:2018:i:2:f:8_2_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani, 2006.
"Multiple Banking Relationships And Over-Leverage In Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(s1), pages 78-92, September.
- Valentina Meliciani & Stefania Cosci, 2005. "Multiple banking Relationships and Over-Leverage in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v::y:2018:i::f:8_2_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brick, Ivan E. & Palia, Darius, 2007. "Evidence of jointness in the terms of relationship lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 452-476, July.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 207-229, February.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00642699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annie bellier & Wafa Sayeh & Stéphanie Serve, 2012. "What lies behind credit rationing? A survey of the literature," THEMA Working Papers 2012-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Vermeer, Bram, 2011. "Corporate choice of banks: Decision factors, decision maker, and decision process -- First evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 326-351, April.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke, Solvig, 2006. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: Evidence from a survey among professionals," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 61, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2015.
"« Multiple banking relationships: do SMEs mistrust their banks? »,"
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2017. "« Multiple banking relationships: do SMEs mistrust their banks? »," Post-Print hal-01556460, HAL.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple Banking Relationships: Do SMEs Mistrust Their Banks?," Working Papers hal-01376901, HAL.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple banking relationships: do SMEs mistrust their banks?," Working Papers 2016-02, CRESE.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:01:n:s0217590816500247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce w świetle danych ze sprawozdawczości bankowej
[Bank-firm relationships in Poland in the light of data from bank reporting]," MPRA Paper 42544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Doris Neuberger & Maurice Pedergnana & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2008. "Concentration of Banking Relationships in Switzerland: The Result of Firm Structure or Banking Market Structure?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 101-126, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:70:y:2002:i:0:p:37-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.