Saving Behaviour in OECD Countries: Evidence from Panel Cointegration Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi & LEHADIRI, Abderrassoul, 2014. "Savings Determinants of Moroccan banks: A cointegration modeling approach," MPRA Paper 76371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Ang, 2011.
"Savings Mobilization, Financial Development And Liberalization: The Case Of Malaysia,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Ang, James, 2010. "Savings Mobilization, Financial Development and Liberalization: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Christophe Kamps, 2006. "Are the effects of fiscal policy really nonlinear? A note," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Sefa Awaworyi & Siew Ling Yew, 2014. "Government Transfers and Growth: Is there Evidence of Genuine Effect?," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Kelly & George Mavrotas, 2002. "Savings and Financial Sector Development: Panel Cointegration Evidence from Africa," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping & Chen, Pei-Fen, 2008. "Energy-income causality in OECD countries revisited: The key role of capital stock," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2359-2373, September.
- Omar Masood & Priya Darshini Pun Thapa & Olivier Levyne & Frederic Teulon & Rabeb Triki, 2014. "Does Co-integration and Causal Relationship Exist between the Non- stationary Variables for Chinese Bank’s Profitability? An Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2014-249, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Österholm, Pär, 2004. "Estimating the Relationship between Age Structure and GDP in the OECD Using Panel Cointegration Methods," Working Paper Series 2004:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Salotti, Simone, 2008. "Global imbalances and household savings: the role of wealth," MPRA Paper 17729, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Chun-Ping Chang, 2006. "Social security expenditure and GDP in OECD countries: A cointegrated panel analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 303-320.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v5i1p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Hiebert, 2006. "Household Saving and Asset Valuations in Selected Industrialised Countries," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Chun-ping Chang & Yung-hsiang Ying, 2008. "The Generative Power Of Air Freight In The Trade Openness - Economic Growth Nexus In African Countries," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 493-512, September.
- Mobin, Mohammad Ashraful & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Do the macroeconomic variables have any impact on the Islamic bank deposits?An application of ARDL approach to the Malaysian market," MPRA Paper 62342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:270-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kelly, Roger & Mavrotas, George, 2003. "Savings and Financial Sector Development: Panel Cointegration Evidence from Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Westerlund, Joakim & Basher, Syed A., 2008. "Mixed signals among tests for panel cointegration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 128-136, January.
- Marwan Abdul-Malik Thanoon & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2012. "Comparing Savings Behavior in Asia and Latin America: The Role of Capital Inflows and Economic Growth," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 46(1), pages 113-131, January-J.
- Naeem AKRAM & Muhammad Irfan AKRAM, 2015. "Savings Behaviour In Muslim And Non-Muslim Countries In Context To The Interest Rate," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 25(2), pages 161-177.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Takao Fujii, 2012. "Substitutability of Savings by Sectors: OECD Experiences," Discussion Papers 1215, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kelly, Roger & Mavrotas, George, 2003. "Financial Sector Development - Futile or Fruitful? An Examination of the Determinants of Savings in Sri Lanka," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:69:y:2001:i:0:p:22-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.