A Production Function with an Inferior Input
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pisauro, Giuseppe, 1991. "The effect of taxes on labour in efficiency wage models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 329-345, December.
- Rasmussen, Bo Sandemann, 1998. "Long run effects of employment and payroll taxes in an efficiency wage model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 245-253, February.
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage setting and the tax system theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1999. "Efficiency Wages and Taxes," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Pemberton, James, 1992. "Taxation and Wage Bargaining," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 318-327, December.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "The Challenge of High Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Does the composition of wage and payroll taxes matter under Nash bargaining?,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 343-349, September.
- Koskela, E. & Schob, R., 1998. "Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 443, Department of Economics.
- Koskela Erkki, Schöb Ronnie, 1999. "Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining?," Discussion Papers 203, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Holm Pasi, Koskela Erkki, 1995. "Unions, Labour supply and Structure of Taxation: Equal Tax Bases," Discussion Papers 110, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Goerke Laszlo, 1999. "Value-added Tax versus Social Security Contributions / Mehrwertsteuer oder Sozialversicherungsabgaben," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 219(3-4), pages 308-325, June.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1999. "Value-added Tax versus Social Security Contributions," IZA Discussion Papers 55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1996. "A note on the long-run properties of the shirking model," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 189-195, September.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Bean, C R & Layard, P R G & Nickell, S J, 1986. "The Rise in Unemployment: A Multi-country Study," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 1-22, Supplemen.
- Manning, Alan, 1990. "Imperfect Competition, Multiple Equilibria and Unemployment Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 151-162, Supplemen.
- Michael Hoel, 1990. "Efficiency wages and income taxes," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 89-99, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2008. "Benchmark Two-Good Utility Functions," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Giorgio Rampa, 2011. "On Marginal Returns and Inferior Inputs," Quaderni di Dipartimento 145, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Koji Okuguchi, 2010. "Inferior factor in Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 125-131, October.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Giorgio Rampa, 2013. "On inferior inputs and marginal returns," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 303-313, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:68:y:2000:i:5:p:503-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.