Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Barth, E. & Naylor, R. & Raaum, O., 1995. "Union Wage Effects; Does Membership Matter?," Memorandum 09/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barth, E. & Raaum, O. & Naylor, R., 1998. "Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 500, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2011.
"Employer Size or Skill Group Size Effect on Wages?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 341-355, January.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2005. "Employer Size or Skill-Group Size Effect on Wages?," IZA Discussion Papers 1888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Stewart, Mark B. & Swaffield, Joanna K. & Upward, Richard, 1998. "The estimation of union wage differentials and the impact of methodological choices," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Alex Bryson & Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2017. "Union Density, Productivity, and Wages," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 481, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo & Wright, Peter, 2009.
"Oligopoly, open shop unions and trade liberalisation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 679-686, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier & Peter Wright, "undated". "Oligopoly, open shop unions and trade liberalisation," Discussion Papers 07/30, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2012.
"Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(565), pages 1177-1205, December.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjorn Raaum, 2010. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Nilsen, Oivind Anti, 2002. "Union membership and wage formation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Balsvik, Ragnhild & Sæthre, Morten, 2014. "Rent Sharing with Footloose Production. Foreign Ownership and Wages Revisited," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 30/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Nergaard, Kristine, 2016.
"Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen & Kristine Nergaard, 2016. "Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study," DoQSS Working Papers 16-15, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Manquilef-Bächler, Alejandra A. & Arulampalam, Wiji & Smith, Jennifer C., 2009. "Differences in Decline: Quantile Regression Analysis of Union Wage Differentials in the United Kingdom, 1991-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 4138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Braun, 2009. "Should trade unions welcome foreign investors? First evidence from Danish matched employer-employee data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1175-1181.
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Naylor, Robin A. & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2002. "Explaining Variations in Wage Curves: Theory and Evidence," Memorandum 03/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "Performance Pay and Within-Firm Wage Inequality," Discussion Papers 535, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:68:y:2000:i:3:p:259-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.