ICT Innovation and Economic Performance: The Role of Financial Intermediation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Castronova, 2002. "On Virtual Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 752, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2002. "Cyberspace Auctions and Pricing Issues: A Review of Empirical Findings," Working Papers 02005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Castronova, 2001. "Virtual Worlds: A First-Hand Account of Market and Society on the Cyberian Frontier," CESifo Working Paper Series 618, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo de Haan, 2005. "Financing the New Economy: Are ICT Firms Really That Different?," DNB Working Papers 077, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lee, Sangwon & Nam, Yoonjae & Lee, Seonmi & Son, Hyunjung, 2016. "Determinants of ICT innovations: A cross-country empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 71-77.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture Capital in Bank- and Market-based Economies," WIFO Working Papers 389, WIFO.
- Horst Feldmann, 2010.
"Venture Capital Availability and Labor Market Performance in Industrial Countries: Evidence Based on Survey Data,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 23-54, February.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2010. "Venture Capital Availability and Labor Market Performance in Industrial Countries:Evidence Based on Survey Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 18104, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture capital in bank - and market - based economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00593962, HAL.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture capital in bank - and market - based economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:55:y:2002:i:4:p:543-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.