Quality Control in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2007.
"The Slowdown In First-Response Times Of Economics Journals: Can It Be Beneficial?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 179-187, January.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "The slowdown in first-response times of economics journals: Can it be beneficial?," MPRA Paper 4478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grażyna Bukowska & Jan Fałkowski & Beata Łopaciuk-Gonczaryk, 2014. "Teaming up or writing alone - authorship strategies in leading Polish economic journals," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Waldenström, Daniel & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2012.
"Citation success: Evidence from economic history journal publications,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-104.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2009. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Discussion Papers 10-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Papers 0017, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2010. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Paper Series 819, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- João R. Faria & Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal P. Upadhyaya, 2016. "Human capital, collegiality, and stardom in economics: empirical analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 917-943, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:71:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1671-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- João R. FARIA & Franklin G. MIXON, Jr. & Kamal P. UPADHYAYA, 2017. "Human capital and collegiality in academic beehives: Theory and analysis of European Economics faculties," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 147-162, Spring.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2006.
"Environmental and ecological economics: A citation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 491-506, June.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2004. "Environmental and Ecological Economics: A Citation Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0418, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Richard V. Adkisson, 2010. "Reptilian Economists of the World Unite: A Tolerance Manifesto," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 55(2), pages 14-23, November.
- David N. Laband & Robert D. Tollison, 2003. "Dry Holes in Economic Research," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 161-173, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2429-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev K. Goel & João Ricardo Faria, 2007. "Proliferation Of Academic Journals: Effects On Research Quantity And Quality," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 536-549, November.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Can We Test for Bias in Scientific Peer-Review?," IZA Discussion Papers 3665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Nathan & Faria, Joao, 2008. "Negatively correlated author seniority and the number of acknowledged people: Name-recognition as a signal of scientific merit?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1234-1247, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:315-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.