Short-Term Horizons in Foreign Exchange? Survey Evidence from Dealers and Fund Managers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Christoph Ruelke & Christian Pierdzioch & Georg Stadtmann, 2012.
"On the internal consistency of short-term, medium-term and long-term oil price forecasts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2757-2765, July.
- Jan Christoph Ruelke & Christian Pierdzioch & Georg Stadtmann, 2011. "On the Internal Consistency of Short-Term, Medium-Term, and Long-Term Oil Price Forecasts," Post-Print hal-00708542, HAL.
- Christian Pierdzioch & JanChristoph Rülke & Georg Stadtmann, 2011. "On the Internal Consistency of Short-Term, Medium-Term, and Long-Term Oil Price Forecasts," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 11-02, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Audretsch, David B. & Stadtmann, Georg, 2005. "Biases in FX-forecasts: Evidence from panel data," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 99-111, August.
- Thomas Oberlechner & Carol Osler, 2009. "Overconfidence in Currency Markets," Working Papers 02, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Yan Liang, 2011. "Money-manager capitalism, capital flows and development in emerging market economies: a Post-Keynesian Institutionalist analysis," Chapters,in: Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession, chapter 9, pages 179-201 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oberlechner, Thomas & Osler, Carol, 2012. "Survival of Overconfidence in Currency Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 91-113, April.
- Fischer, Andreas M. & Isakova, Gulzina & Termechikov, Ulanbek, 2009.
"Do FX traders in Bishkek have similar perceptions to their London colleagues?: Survey evidence of market practitioners' views,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 98-109, March.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Gulzina Isakova & Ulan Termechikov, 2007. "Do FX traders in Bishkek have similar perceptions to their London colleagues? Survey evidence of market practitioners' views," Working Papers 2007-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Daniela Beckmann & Lukas Menkhoff, 2008.
"Will Women Be Women? Analyzing the Gender Difference among Financial Experts,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 364-384, August.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2008. "Will Women Be Women? Analyzing the Gender Difference among Financial Experts," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-391, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2009. "Two currencies, one model? Evidence from the Wall Street Journal forecast poll," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 588-596, October.
- Pierdzioch Christian & Stadtmann Georg, 2010. "Herdenverhalten von Wechselkursprognostikern? / Herd Behavior of Exchange Rate Forecasters?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(4), pages 436-453, August.
- Lendvai, Julia & Raciborski, Rafal & Vogel, Lukas, 2013. "Macroeconomic effects of an equity transaction tax in a general-equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 466-482.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Georg Stadtmann & Dirk Schäfer, 2011.
"Fly with the Eagles or Scratch with the Chickens? – Zum Herdenverhalten von Wechselkursprognostikern,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 44(4), pages 465-490.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Schäfer, Dirk & Stadtmann, Georg, 2010. "Fly with the eagles or scratch with the chickens? Zum Herdenverhalten von Wechselkursprognostikern," Discussion Papers 287, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Michael Frenkel & Matthias Mauch & Jan-Christoph Rülke, 2017. "Forecaster Rationality and Expectation Formation in Foreign Exchange Markets: Do Emerging Markets Differ from Industrialized Economies?," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-04, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Ruelke, Jan C. & Frenkel, Michael R. & Stadtmann, Georg, 2010. "Expectations on the yen/dollar exchange rate - Evidence from the Wall Street Journal forecast poll," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 355-368, September.
- Justyna Przychodzen & Fernando Gómez-Bezares & Wojciech Przychodzen & Mikel Larreina, 2016. "ESG Issues among Fund Managers—Factors and Motives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:54:y:2001:i:1:p:27-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.