Towards an Institutional Legal Framework for Regulatory Competition in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Egteren & R. Smith & Andrew Eckert, 2006. "Environmental liability and harmonization in the presence of transboundary effects and hidden assets," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 143-163, September.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2014. "Regulation of Network Sectors in the EU: A Federalist Perspective," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201422, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Klein, Gordon & Wendel, Julia, 2014. "Innovation in European telecommunication regulation: The diffusion of regulatory remedies," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106862, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Wolfgang Kerber & Roger Van den Bergh, 2008. "Mutual Recognition Revisited: Misunderstandings, Inconsistencies, and a Suggested Reinterpretation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 447-465, August.
- Monheim-Helstroffer, Jenny & Obidzinski, Marie, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 86-97, March.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2003. "Wettbewerbsföderalismus als Integrationskonzept für die Europäische Union," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Stefan Grundmann, 2006.
"An optional European contract law code: Advantages and disadvantages,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 215-236, May.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "An Optional European Contract Law Code: Advantages and Disadvantages," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200607, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eckardt, Martina, 2003. "The Open Method of Co-ordination on Pensions - An Economic Analysis of its Effects on Pension Reforms," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 39, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- SALMON, Pierre, 2002.
"Accounting for centralisation in the European Union : Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2002-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Pierre Salmon, 2003. "Accounting for centralisation in the European Union: Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?," Post-Print hal-00445604, HAL.
- Heine, Klaus, 2006. "Interjurisdictional competition and the allocation of constitutional rights: A research note," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Klaus Heine & Wolfgang Kerber, 2002. "European Corporate Laws, Regulatory Competition and Path Dependence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2016. "Regulatory Networks, Legal Federalism, and Multi-level Regulatory Systems," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201613, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2011.
"Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 405-434, December.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars P. Feld, 2006. "Regulatory Competition and Federalism in Switzerland: Diffusion by Horizontal and Vertical Interaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Hans-Günter Krüsselberg, 2005. "Milton Friedman und der Wissenschaftliche Beirat für Familienfragen Elternkompetenz und Anteilscheine am Schulbudget – Gedanken über Reformpotenziale," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200506, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Roger Van den Bergh & Michael Faure, 2011. "Critical Issues in the Enforcement of the Anti-Monopoly Law in China: A Law and Economics Perspective," Chapters,in: Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Oliver Budzinski, "undated". "Towards a Differentiated Analysis of Competition of Competition Laws," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1090, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kerber, Wolfgang & Eckardt, Martina, 2005. "Policy learning in Europe: The 'open method of coordination' and laboratory federalism," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 48, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:53:y:2000:i:4:p:435-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.