Strategic Trade Policy Reconsidered: National Rivalry vs Free Trade vs International Cooperation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann-Pillaih Carsten, 1999. "Über Handelswiderstände," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 431-472, January.
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2012. "John Kenneth Galbraith and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hasse Rolf, 2004. "Innovationen und Dienstleistungen: Dimensionen der Außenwirtschaftstheorie und -politik / Innovation and Services: Dimensions in Theory and Policy of Foreign Trade," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(1-2), pages 17-36, February.
- David Bailey & Nigel Driffield, 2007. "Industrial Policy, FDI and Employment: Still ‘Missing a Strategy’," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-211, December.
- Daniel Strecker, 1999. "Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik im Standortwettbewerb," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 29, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Colin Campbell, 2015. "Creating Space for Communities: Social Enterprise and the Bright Side of Social Capital," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(2), pages 32-48, February.
- Branston, J. Robert & Cowling, Keith & Sugden, Roger, 2002. "Corporate Governance And The Public Interest," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 626, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lutz James M., 2011. "Governments of the Left and Openness to Imports," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:182-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:51:y:1998:i:3:p:339-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.