Discounting and the Economic Costs of Altruism in Greenhouse Gas Abatement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2000. "Where-to-Abate and Where-to-Invest Flexibility: An Integrated Assessment Analysis of Climate Change," Diskussionsschriften dp0001, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2003. "Does Distribution Matter? When Flexibility, Equity and Efficiency in Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Diskussionsschriften dp0301, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2004. "Does Distribution Matter? Efficiency, Equity and Flexibility in Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter, 2011. "What really matters: Discounting, technological change and sustainable climate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 978-987, March.
- Manne, Alan S. & Stephan, Gunter, 1999.
"Climate-change policies and international rate-of-return differentials,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 309-316, June.
- Gunter Stephan & Alan S. Manne, 1997. "Climate-Change Policies and International Rate-of-Return Differentials," Diskussionsschriften dp9710, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stefan Bayer & Claudia Kemfert, 2002. "Reaching National Kyoto Targets in Germany and Sustainable Development," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 371-390, December.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter, 2007. "Integrated assessment of global climate change with learning-by-doing and energy-related research and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5298-5309, November.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 2005. "Intensity Targeting or Emission CAPS: Non-Cooperative Climate Change Policies and Technological Change," Diskussionsschriften dp0502, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2006. "Discounting The Global Climate When Technological Change is Endogenous," Diskussionsschriften dp0603, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberg & Gunter Stephan, 2002. "Where-to-Abate' And 'Where-to-Invest' Flexibility - An Integrated Assessment Analysis of Climate Change," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 191-213, June.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 1999. "Banking and Trade of Carbon Emission Rights: A CGE Analysis," Diskussionsschriften dp9906, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:51:y:1998:i:3:p:321-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.