Monetary Policy Implications of Digital Money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996.
"Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-960, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996. "Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ian Grigg, "undated".
"The Effect of Internet Value Transfer Systems on Monetary Policy,"
_001, London Business School.
- Ian Grigg, 1996. "The Effect of Internet Value Transfer Systems on Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9607004, EconWPA.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markose, Sheri M & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2002. "Can cash hold its own? International comparisons: Theory and evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 3734, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
- Bogdan-Ion Boldea & Maria Boldea, 2008. "E-Money Development Within Contemporary Economies," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 1-7.
- Sébastien LOTZ & Guillaume ROCHETEAU, 2000.
"Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sebastien Lotz & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2000. "Launching of a New Currency in a Simple Random Matching Model," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0720, Econometric Society.
- John Hawkins, 2001. "Electronic finance and monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges, volume 7, pages 98-105 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Banca centrale e innovazione finanziaria. Una rassegna della letteratura recente," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(220), pages 345-385.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Korhonen, Tapio, 2001. "Finnish monetary and foreign exchange policy and the changeover to the euro," Research Discussion Papers 25/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Gilbert Bougi & Helmi Hamdi, 2007. "La crédibilité de la banque centrale face aux défis de la monnaie électronique," CAE Working Papers 56, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Setsuya Sato & John Hawkins, 2001. "Electronic finance: an overview of the issues," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges, volume 7, pages 1-12 Bank for International Settlements.
- David Bounie & Abel François, 2006. "Les déterminants de la détention et de l’usage des instruments de paiement : éléments théoriques et empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 83(2), pages 159-176.
- repec:fip:fedlrv:00092 is not listed on IDEAS
- J M. Berk, 2001. "New Economy, Old Central Banks? An overview of monetary transmission in a new economic environment," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-5, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Lan Ju & Timothy (Jun) Lu & Zhiyong Tu, 2016. "Capital Flight and Bitcoin Regulation," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-455, September.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Connel Fullenkamp, 2004. "Six Puzzles in Electronic Money and Banking," IMF Working Papers 04/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 07, february.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
More about this item
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:51:y:1998:i:1:p:89-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.