Estimates of a Hedonic Ageing Equation for Partner Search
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2011.
"Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 273-291, June.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection," Working Papers hal-00455160, HAL.
- N. Vaillant & F.C. Wolff, 2011. "Positive and negative preferences in human mate selection," Post-Print hal-00675505, HAL.
- Nicolas Vaillant, 2004. "Discrimination in matchmaking: evidence from the price policy of a French marriage bureau," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 723-729.
- Samuel Cameron, 2002. "The Economics Of Partner Out Trading in Sexual Markets," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 195-222, October.
- Véronique Flambard & Nicolas Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2011. "Dating as Leisure," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Samuel Cameron (ed.), 2011. "Handbook on the Economics of Leisure," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13469.
- Vaillant, Nicolas G. & Harrant, Valérie, 2008. "Determinants of the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage: Evidence from a French matchmaking agency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 657-671, April.
- Alan Collins, 2011. "Sexual Leisure Markets," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marcos Álvarez-Díaz & Manuel González Gómez & Alberto Álvarez, 2003. "Using data-driven prediction methods in a hedonic regression problem," Working Papers 0302, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Junsoo Lee & Seung-Jun Kwak & John List, 2000. "Average Derivative Estimation of Hedonic Price Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 81-91, May.
- Collins, Alan & Judge, Guy, 2008. "Client participation in paid sex markets under alternative regulatory regimes," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 294-301, December.
- Vaillant, Nicolas G., 2004. "Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 789-802, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:50:y:1997:i:3:p:409-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.