Phasing Out Sector-Specific Regulation in Competitive Telecommunications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2009. "Stepping stones and access holidays: The fallacies of regulatory micro-management," Discussion Papers 123, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Scheele, Ulrich, 2007. "Privatisierung, Liberalisierung und Deregulierung in netzgebundenen Infrastruktursektoren," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik, pages 35-67 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Knieps, Günter, 2004. "Limits to the (De-)Regulation of Transport Services," Discussion Papers 99, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Nele Friedrichsen, 2013. "The Need for More Flexibility in the Regulation of Smart Grids – Stakeholder Involvement," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0013, Bremen Energy Research.
- Günter Knieps & Patrick Zenhäusern, 2014. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: the case of international mobile roaming," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, February.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:14567573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2011. "The reform process of the railway sector in Europe: A disaggregated regulatory approach," Discussion Papers 141, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Günter Knieps, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany: A Disaggregated Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2000.
"Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 1998. "Multidimensional Performance in Telecommunications, Regulation and Competition: Analysing the European Major Players," CERIS Working Paper 199809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Knieps, GÃ¼nter, 2014. "Market versus state in building the aviation value chain," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 30-37.
- GÃ¼nter Knieps, 2005. "Railway (De-)regulation in Germany," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(4), pages 21-25, 01.
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Heimeshoff, 2012. "Erfahrungen und Herausforderungen der Telekommunikationsregulierung in Deutschland," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(1), pages 9-22.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:2:y:2006:i:1:p:149-158. is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanberg, Margit A., 2007. "Implications of Network Convergence on Local Access Regulation in the U.S. and the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Knieps, Günter & Weiß, Hans-Jörg, 2008. "Regulatory agencies and regulatory risk," Discussion Papers 118 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Stocker, Volker, 2013. "On the weal and woe of internet traffic management in Europe: A critical appraisal from a network economic perspective," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88542, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 1997. "Local versus global price cap: A comparison of foreclosure incentives," Discussion Papers 36, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:50:y:1997:i:3:p:325-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.