Selling Environmental Indulgences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2010.
"Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1814-1823, July.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Moral Concerns on Tradable Pollution Permits in International Environmental Agreements," Memorandum 13/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Johan EYCKMANS & Snorre KVERNDOKK, 2009. "Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.12, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten, 2015. "Motivation crowding by economic incentives in conservation policy: A review of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 270-282.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Irina Shaorshadze, 2013.
"The role of behavioural economics in energy and climate policy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 24, pages 523-546
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pollitt, M. G. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "The Role of Behavioural Economics in Energy and Climate Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1165, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008.
"Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 135-176, October.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Adam Rose, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Working Papers 2008.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008. "Equity and justice in global warming policy," MPRA Paper 24272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose , Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Memorandum 21/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank & Johst, Karin & Shogren, Jason F., 2010.
"An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Drechsler, Martin & Johst, Karin & Wätzold, Frank & Shogren, Jason F., 2007. "An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2007, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Spash, Clive L., 2009. "The Brave New World of Carbon Trading," MPRA Paper 19114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Gawel, 2001. "Intrinsische Motivation und umweltpolitische Instrumente," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 145-165, May.
- Jonathan Aldred, 2006. "Incommensurability and Monetary Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 141-161.
- Niemeier, D. & Gould, Gregory & Karner, Alex & Hixson, Mark & Bachmann, Brooke & Okma, Carrie & Lang, Ziv & Heres Del Valle, David, 2008.
"Rethinking downstream regulation: California's opportunity to engage households in reducing greenhouse gases,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3436-3447, September.
- Niemeier, Debbie A. & Gould, Gregory & Karner, Alex & Hixson, Mark & Bachmann, Brooke & Okma, Carrie & Lang, Ziv & Heres Del Valle, David, 2008. "Rethinking Downstream Regulation: California's Opportunity to Engage Households in Reducing Greenhouse Gases," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2ct0n1xv, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten, 2013. "Economic incentives for biodiversity conservation: What is the evidence for motivation crowding?," UFZ Discussion Papers 19/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Environmental Morale and Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Aslaksen, Iulie & Ingeborg Myhr, Anne, 2007. ""The worth of a wildflower": Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 489-497, January.
- P. Michel & P.-A. Jouvet & Gilles Rotillon, 2003. "International market of permits and factor income : free of charge or not ?," THEMA Working Papers 2003-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Spash, Clive L. & Theine, Hendrik, 2016. "Voluntary Individual Carbon Trading," SRE-Discussion Papers 5206, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Anne Ingeborg Myhr, 2006. ""The worth of a wildflower" Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs," Discussion Papers 476, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Moral positions on tradable permit markets," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 22, pages 490-499 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neuteleers, Stijn & Engelen, Bart, 2015. "Talking money: How market-based valuation can undermine environmental protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 253-260.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:47:y:1994:i:4:p:573-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.