Fundamental Standards and Time Consistency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Stefan, 1988. "Theorie der Alterssicherung," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92902, June.
- Bliss, Christopher & Nalebuff, Barry, 1984. "Dragon-slaying and ballroom dancing: The private supply of a public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 1-12, November.
- Verbon, Harrie A A, 1986. "Altruism, Political Power and Public Pensions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 343-358.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
- Blankart, C. & Knieps, G., 1991. "Path Dependence, Network Externalities and Standardization," Papers 439, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Blankart, Charles B & Knieps, Gunther, 1993. "State and Standards," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 39-52, September.
- Thum, Marcel, 1994. "Network externalities, technological progress, and the competition of market contracts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 269-289, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
"Taxation and education investment in the tertiary sector
[Besteuerung und Bildungsinvestitionen im tertiären Sektor]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-17, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Roesel, Felix, 2017.
"The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 11, pages 15-22.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety," CEPIE Working Papers 15/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:46:y:1993:i:4:p:545-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.