Structural Adjustment and Liberalisation in Developing Countries: What Lessons Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "Short- and Long-term Impact of Trade Openness on Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 84272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Reforms and Investment in India," Trade and Development 96/6, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Abla M. Abdel-Latif & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 1996.
"Transaction Cost Impairments To International Trade: Lessons From Egypt,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Abla M. Abdel-Latif & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 1996. "Transaction Cost Impairments To International Trade: Lessons From Egypt," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Wahba, Jackline & Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 1998. "Liberalizing Trade in Financial Services: The Uruguay Round and the Arab Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1331-1348, July.
- Jones, Chris & Morrissey, Oliver & Nelson, Doug, 2011. "Did the World Bank Drive Tariff Reforms in Eastern Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 324-335, March.
- Linsu Kim & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Seung-Jae Yhee, 1997. "Transaction Costs And Export Channels Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Case Of Korea," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Bwire, Thomas & Lloyd, Tim & Morrissey, Oliver, 2013. "A Timeseries Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Aid on Central Government's Fiscal Budget in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morrissey, Oliver, 2002. "Recipient Governments' Willingness and Ability to Meet Aid Conditionality: The Effectiveness of Aid Finance and Conditions," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morrissey, Oliver, 1995. "Political commitment, institutional capacity and tax policy reform in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 637-649, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:46:y:1993:i:2:p:241-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.