Investment Slowdown in Developing Countries during the 1980s: Debt Overhang or Foreign Capital Inflows?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aminu, Umaru & Ahmad Aminu, Hamidu & Salihu, Musa, 2013. "External Debt and Domestic Debt impact on the growth of the Nigerian Economy," MPRA Paper 75122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vivian Lei & Steven Tucker & Filip Vesely, 2010.
"Forgive or buy back: an experimental study of debt relief,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 14(3), pages 291-309, September.
- Vivian Lei & Steven Tucker & Filip Vesely, 2007. "Forgive or Buy Back: An Experimental Study of Debt Relief," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 017, University of Siena.
- Andrea F Presbitero, 2012.
"Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(4), pages 606-626, September.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2010. "Total public debt and growth in developing countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 44, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Andrea F. Presbitero, 2010. "Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 300, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Wamboye, Evelyn, 2012. "External debt, trade and FDI on economic growth of least developed countries," MPRA Paper 39031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Locke, Christopher G. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2001. "Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-216, February.
- Jansen, Karel, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of direct foreign investment: The case of Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 193-210, February.
- Yago, Milton & Morgan, Wyn, 2008. "The impact of policy reversal on economic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 88-106, March.
- M. Kabir Hassan, 2001. "Financial Structure, Creditworthiness and Stock Market Development: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers 0140, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2001.
- Gharyeni, Abdellatif, 2015.
"Dette Extérieure, Croissance Économique et Crises dans Les Pays En Développement : Un Bref Aperçu Théorique, Historique et Statistique
[External Debt, Economic Growth and Crisis in Developing Count," MPRA Paper 69244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2106.
- Hasan Shahzad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Impact of Debt on Aggregate Investment and Productivity in Developing Asian Countries," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:127, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:tei:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:61-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilemahos Efthimiadis & Panagiotis Tsintzos, 2012. "The Internal-External Debt Ratio and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 941-951.
- Gharyeni, Abdellatif & Jouili, Mustapha, 2015.
"Dette extérieure et croissance économique dans les pays à revenu intermédiaire : Essai empirique
[External Debt and Economic Growth in the Middle-Income Countries :Empirical Test]," MPRA Paper 69122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:45:y:1992:i:3:p:363-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.