A Time-Series Approach to Test the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Purchasing Power Parity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Gelan, Abera, 2006. "Black market exchange rate and the productivity bias hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 243-249, May.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "Testing the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Middle East Countries," MPRA Paper 83528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2005. "Can the Balassa-Samuelson theory explain long-run real exchange rate movements in OECD countries?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 519-530.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:297-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014.
"The impact of market regulations on intra-European real exchange rates,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(3), pages 529-556, August.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2012. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra European Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2012-37, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014. "The impact of market regulations on intra-European real exchange rates," Post-Print hal-01385906, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00786095, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00961713, HAL.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 4082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Razzaque H. Bhatti, 1997. "Do Expectations Play Any Role in Determining Pak Rupee Exchange Rates?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 263-273.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9355-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Daniel Y., 1999. "Purchasing power parity and dynamic error correction: Evidence from Asia Pacific economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Bob Beachill & Geoff Pugh, 1998. "Monetary Cooperation in Europe and the Problem of Differential Productivity Growth: an argument for a 'two-speed' Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 445-457.
- Josip Tica & Ivo Družić, 2006. "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect: A Survey of Empirical Evidence," EFZG Working Papers Series 0607, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00961713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Sultan, 1992. "Regression estimates of per capital gross domestic product based on purchasing power parities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 956, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00786095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drine, I. & Rault, Ch., 2004. "Does the Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Hold for Asian Countries?. An Empirical Analysis using Panel Data and Cointegration Tests," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(4).
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko & Fotov, Risto & Koteski, Cane, 2011. "IS-LM model for US economy: testing in JMULTI," MPRA Paper 34024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:45:y:1992:i:2:p:227-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.