Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 44 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meese, Richard, 1990. "Currency Fluctuations in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 117-34, Winter.
- Rolf Schneider, 1989. "Is the performance of the dollar a random process?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 155-160, July.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "Explaining the Rise and Decline of the Dollar," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 53-68.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:44:y:1991:i:3:p:445-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.